- We expected 1490 students to come to the fair.
- We had 3527 QR code scans. Not as many as we hoped but a great start for our first year.
- We had 4834 Google form entries used at different booths.
Here are the numbers to pull this off:
- We had 872 paper surveys given. This is way down from previous years which equates to a huge paper savings. We are estimating that we saved around 8,000 sheets of paper this year. We are looking to improve next year, our goal being 0 sheets of paper used.
- 30 Chromebooks
- 30 laptops
- 18 iPhones
- 29 separate QR codes. 1 for each experiment.